Pages

Michele Celentano

Monday, March 21, 2011

On the road again...

It's been an amazing few days.  I'm leaving Texas on my way to New Hampshire after teaching a three day workshop for Precision Camera University... The first one they organized.
I had an incredible time teaching and meeting new people.  My highlight moment was having dinner with Tony Corbel and David Guy Maynard last night.  David also photographed me which was a real treat for me.  I needed some new professional head shots and David stepped up to the plate. He an amazing fashion/commercial photographer with an extremely diverse history.
I was able to get to the gym and run while working and stayed very clean on my diet.  The resort had great options for me and having the tuna packets, protein shakes and bars were a bonus.  I think my class thought I was nuts because I was eating something every three hours and taking supplements.
The people of Texas were fantastic with warm hearts and a great sense of humor.
Thanks again Texas, my awesome assistant Scott and Precision Camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment